วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Motorcycle Diaper Centerpiece Instruction

In order to upload the video I had to cut sections of the instruction out. To see the tire construction please view my other instruction video "Diaper Tire Instruction". Items needed to complete the motorcycle diaper centerpiece: Buy items based on boy or girl 30 #1 diapers Rubber bands Two receiving blankets Two baby socks Two bibs One wash cloth One baby bottle (I like the one with the angled top) Ribbon Stuffed animal I apologize for the video quality, I do not have a tripod, and had to place the camera in a box LOL I hope this was helpful :)

My Links : เรื่องจริงผ่านงาน Civil Engineer The Best of Walking Shoes Video Clip Review New Laptop Best Deals The Best of GPS Navigation Video Clip Review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น